All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures step-by-step recipes that may encourage children to cook safely. This title presents colourful illustrations and recipes to make as Easter gifts or as tasty treats for yourself. It includes recipes such as: Spring flower sweets, Easter fruit bread, chocolate nests and daisy biscuits, as well as creative gift-wrapping ideas.
- Author(s)Rebecca Gilpin
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUsborne Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Molly Sage
- Interest Age4+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.