All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring this deeply spiritual time of the year, author and cook Karen Jean Matsko Hood brings her readers a unique cookbook full of inspiration in these tasty and filling recipes. This cookbook is written with the vice cook in mind and will be enjoyed by the accomplished cook as well. It is satisfying to the soul to include all members of the family in helping to prepare for this yearly feast time. Hood's recipes are wholesome and will please the whole family as well as company for this special time of the year. These recipes contain ingredients that are easily found at your local market year round.
- Author(s)Karen Jean Matsko Hood
- PublisherWhispering Pine Press International, Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhispering Pine Press International, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.54Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.32Trending at AU $14.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.