All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionWith hilarious stories and nutty pictures, the Tales from the Back Pew series offers kid's a unique view of church. Enjoy plenty of giggles with your child - and learn fun, important truths about God, church, and the Bible. It's Easter. Will the Easter bunny be ten feet tall? Will it really lay eggs? I hope they're t scrambled!
- Author BiographyJared Lee is an accomplished illustrator with experience working for the likes of L.L. Bean, Procter and Gamble, Hasbro, Scholastic, Simon & Schuster, and the U.S. Postal Service. He received a BFA degree from the John Herron Art Institute. He currently resides in Lebanon, Ohio. Known as the Riddle King of America, Mike Thaler is the author of the popular Black Lagoon books and the Heaven and Mirth series. He lives in Portland, Oregon, and travels nationally, speaking in schools, libraries, and churches.
- Author(s)Mike Thaler
- Date of Publication20/01/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTales from the Back Pew
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jared Lee
- Interest AgeFrom 6 to 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.