All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate Easter with easy, fun and exciting crafts! Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions show children how to snip, stick and sprinkle their way through this festival, and make some brilliant decorations and gifts along the way. Learn how to make a felt chick card, design an Easter egg pin badge, and turn an Easter egg into an Easter bunny, plus lots more amazing Easter ideas! Using readily available and seasonally related materials, the 10 Minute Crafts series is packed full of fun crafts for special occasions. The perfect tool for teachers looking for original ideas as well as parents looking for fun ways to keep kids entertained.
- Author BiographyHaving completed a BA in Designs for Film and Television and a postgraduate course in Prop Making, Annalees spent her early career in production design and prop making for theatre, independent film and television. More recently, she has founded Makers and Creators in her capacity as an arts practitioner, and runs craft workshops for various community groups, including children and young people with additional needs, as well as vulnerable adults.
- Author(s)Annalees Lim
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title10 Minute Crafts
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note50 specially commissioned photographs
- Weight130 g
- Width218 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.