All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAdd a personal touch to your holidays with handmade ornaments and other decorations. Clearly illustrated folding diagrams and easy-to-follow directions make it a snap to create bright origami stars, candy canes, stockings, a simple Santa, little gift boxes, and other objects. Ideal for kids but appropriate for paperfolders of all ages. 28 projects.
- Author BiographyInternationally renowned author John Montroll has significantly increased the origami repertoire with his original designs. Best known as the inspiration behind the single-square, no-cuts, no-glue approach, the American origami master offers readers meticulously developed folding sequences that allow them to create better models with fewer steps.
- Author(s)John Montroll
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Origami Papercraft
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width209 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.