All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features a range of patterns to make for the home, to wear or to give, so you will find plenty of projects for a whole range of needs. Whether you're reviving your love of crochet or you've just discovered this restful and soothing pastime, this is the book for you, and with every project tried and tested, and each technique fully explained, it is perfect for both beginners and experienced crocheters. Weekends are all about slowing down and taking it easy, and crochet is a wonderfully restful hobby. Why t spend a weekend creating some gorgeous items for your home and your loved ones? Don't forget to treat yourself - there are plenty of ideas for everyone, from snuggly hot water bottle covers with pom poms to cosy jumpers...and much much more!
- Author BiographyNicki Trench is one of the leading figures in the revival and promotion of home crafts. She is the founder of Laughing Hens, the UK's leading online yarn store, and Rooster Yarns. Some of her books include Cute & Easy Crocheted Baby Clothes, A Passion for Quilting and Super Scary Crochet. Visit her website at www.nickitrench.com and blog at nickitrench.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Nicki Trench
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.