Easy Digital Negatives: Historical and Alternative Photography by Peter Mrhar (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $46.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy Digital Negatives is ather remarkable book by Peter Mrhar, this time taking the reader step-by-step through the entire process of creating digital negatives that are the basis for almost all modern so-called alternative photographic techniques. Of course, the author again justifies his popularity with additional descriptions of how to reproduce images, with a description of his new technique for making negatives, with a description of the simplified procedure for calibrating the screen, and particularly describing a free program which automatically completes everything. In this book, of course, the reader first learns the basics of digital photography, which are necessary for making digital negatives. Then the settings of Adobe Photoshop and printers, and methods to increase and decrease print density are described, so that each reader can print the optimum negative, regardless of the price range of the printer. Then follow procedures for the reproduction of photographs with both scanners and with any camera. After this introduction, the author introduces the reader to the standard time of printing - or correct time of exposure - and presents two techniques to determine the optimal UV blocker color on the negative, and describes the production of colorized negatives. This description is followed by techniques for correcting and printing negatives. In a simple but effective way, rmalization of photos is described, which is followed by two techniques to correct mid-tones, first with the popular custom curves and then by making adjustments by the slightly more accurate method of mapping tones. The next chapter is intended for slightly more demanding readers, as it describes the correction of corrections and a way for making a negative with average values. At the end of the book, the reader will discover a chapter on calibrating the monitor, which is necessary for the efficient processing of digital images, and a chapter which justifies the name of this book: here, the author's freeware program is described. If the reader kws its basic concepts, with a few clicks and in a few minutes, it automatically performs all of the procedures described in this book.
- Author(s)Peter Mrhar
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.