All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book I will show you with detailed instructions and pictures showing each step of how to make this beautiful quilt. Do you hate curved piecing and pinning? No more of that with this wedding quilt pattern. You will have a beautiful quilt to pass along to generations in your family and only you will kw how easy it was to make.
- Author BiographyThis is Monna Ellithorpe's first published instructional book which came out of sheer frustration in trying to make a Double Wedding Ring Quilt. Wanting so desperately to make this beautiful quilt for her daughter, she sat down and through many trials and errors, she came up with an easy way to make this avoided and difficult pattern so easy that even a beginning quilter could make a Double Wedding Ring Quilt the first time out.
- Author(s)Monna Ellithorpe
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.