Easy Entertaining at Home: Cocktails, Finger Foods, and Creative Ideas for Year-round Celebrations by Sandra Lee (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelevision and cookbook star Sandra Lee offers her best ever at-home entertaining book, full of fabulous recipes and ideas for making year-round gatherings fun and simple. This month-to-month go-to guide features fast favorite cocktails and canapes for everyday entertaining, and every holiday and special occasion. In this book you will find your favorite libations and scrumptious appetizers, as well as tips for hosting a successful get-together. In Easy Entertaining at Home, Sandra Lee has created the perfect party primer and resource for the modern, busy homemaking host. The recipes include a long list of margaritas, martinis, sangrias, punches, coladas, and cosmopolitans--all your favorites are here. You'll also find savory and sweet recipes for party foods such as deviled eggs, steak skewers, sliders, jalape poppers, cakes, and cupcakes sure to please. Cocktails and canapes guaranteed to make stress-free at-home entertaining fast, fun, and fabulous.
- Author BiographySandra Lee is an Emmy-nominated and internationally acclaimed expert in all things kitchen and home, She has predicted and changed the trajectory of American lifestyle with her signature smart and simple philosophy. She is the host of Food Network's Sandra's Money Saving Meals and Semi-Homemade Cooking, a veteran program on the network in its fifteenth season, as well as the host of HGTV's Sandra Lee Celebrates, a series of holiday primetime specials. She is also the editor-in-chief of Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade magazine. Sandra has launched several lines of home, garden, and craft products and produced a successful DIY home improvement series. Her new home products line, entitled Sandra by Sandra Lee, will be available at Sears and Kmart in spring 2012. With a commitment to service and charity, Sandra works with numerous philanthropic organizations, including UNICEF, Share Our Strength and Feeding America. Since 2002, Sandra has written 23 cookbooks, including a memoir Made From Scratch, which all together have sold over four million copies.
- Author(s)Sandra Lee
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight623 g
- Width171 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLeslie Wells
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.