All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionSee It Done. Do It Yourself. It's that Easy! Easy Facebook teaches you the fundamentals to help you start sharing with friends and family on Facebook, the Internet's largest social network. Fully illustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to perform the most common Facebook tasks. No need to feel intimidated--we'll hold your hand every step of the way. * Join Facebook and create your personal account * Find and follow friends online * View your friends' status updates in Facebook's news feed and ticker * Comment on and like friends' posts * Post your own status updates for your friends to read * Personalize your timeline profile page * Upload and share digital photos and videos * Manage your Facebook privacy--and keep some things private
- Author BiographyMichael Miller is a successful and prolific author with a reputation for practical advice, technical accuracy, and an unerring empathy for the needs of his readers. Mr. Miller has written more than 100 best-selling books over the past two decades. His books for Que include Facebook for Grownups, Easy Computer Basics, Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics, My Pinterest, and The Ultimate Digital Music Guide. He is known for his casual, easy-to-read writing style and his practical, real-world advice-as well as his ability to explain a variety of complex topics to an everyday audience. You can email Mr. Miller directly at email@example.com. His website is located at www.molehillgroup.com.
- Author(s)Michael Miller
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight618 g
- Width204 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.