All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to making blankets, are you all tied-up in kts? Untie yourself and explore fresh ways to fashion fleece! With an endless array of beautiful colors and patterns at your fingertips, you can w try your hand at 30 uptown edges. Designed to warm and designed to wow, these easy-to-finish finishes will win the day.
- Author BiographyTrice Boerens of Ogden, Utah, has worked for many years in the quilting, needlework, and paper industries. Along with designing projects for best-selling books and kits, she has also worked as a photo stylist, an art director, and a creative editor. The designs for this book were inspired by treasures that she uncovered in antique stores, flea markets, and attics.
- Author(s)Trice Boerens
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.