All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet up and running with French Easy French Step-by-Step proves that a solid grounding in grammar basics is the key to mastering a second language. You are quickly introduced to grammatical rules and concepts in order of importance, which you can build on as you progress through the book. You will also learn more than 300 verbs, chosen by their frequency of use. Numerous exercises and engaging readings help you quickly build your speaking and comprehension prowess.
- Author BiographyMyrna Bell Rochester is a textbook author and editor. She has taught at UCLA and at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Myrna Bell Rochester
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight650 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ffloyd408908 Aug, 2014by
Fantastic product!! Great value for money spent! Just the Best!!!!
This is a fantastic grammar book for students at a beginners level of French. My French teacher was so impressed with the layout, that she asked that I purchased one for her and I did. It is very easy to follow and as you work your way through the chapters your confidence grows as you master the grammar.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34