Easy GI Diet: Use the Glycaemic Index to Lose Weight and Gain Energy by Helen Foster (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.97+ AU $5.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by riverdancer01
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.90Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by thegreatsgoods
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA low GI diet should give you more energy and protect against heart disease an diabetes, as well as assisting weight loss. This book focuses on the revolutionary diet favoured by Hollywood stars, including Jennifer Aniston and J Lo. It clearly explains what the Glycaemic Index is, and how it can help you to lose weight. Foods with a low GI index - which convert to glucose slowly, keeping hunger at bay for longer - are detailed. You can choose from one of four diet plans, which feature a variety of recipes: 14-day GI genius plan; 14-day GI vegetarian plan; GI galvanizer plan; GI for life plan.
- Author BiographyHelen Foster is a writer who has specialized in health, beauty and fitness for over 20 years. She writes for a number of magazines, including Red, Stylist and Top Sante in the UK and Good Health in Australia. Helen is the author of Eat All Day Diet, Eat 5, Detox Solutions and Cellulite Solutions, all published by Hamlyn. She also runs the successful blog healthehelen.wordpress.com which recently received the Highly Commended award for Best Individual Health Blog at the UK National Blog Awards 2014.
- Author(s)Helen Foster
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/11/2009
- Content Note100 photographs, index
- Weight480 g
- Width198 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.