All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the most beautiful short and easy hikes around Vancouver Now in its seventh edition, this guide to exploring Vancouver's beautiful wilderness is an indispensable classic. Featuring sixty-eight superb hikes through forests, up hills and along rivers, many within an hour's reach of downtown Vancouver, this updated and expanded edition once again provides full descriptions of trails and nature highlights, easy-to-follow maps, atmospheric photos and helpful indexes indicating duration and difficulty. Including nineteen new circuits, this perennially popular guide also includes hikes that can be reached by public transit, those situated close by public campgrounds and those that are wheelchair accessible. And, for the first time, Easy Hiking around Vancouver features a hike on Galia Island as well as a hike on a portion of the new Sea to Sky Trail along Howe Sound. Written for both vices and experienced hikers, this well-loved guide is a -excuses introduction to exploring Vancouver's outdoor world.
- Author BiographyJean Cousins is the author of Easy Cycling around Vancouver and Nature Walks around Vancouver. She and her husband, Norman, are keen explorers of the natural world. They live in Surrey, BC.
- Author(s)Jean Cousins
- PublisherGreystone Books,Canada
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGreystone Books,Canada
- Content NoteMaps
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.