All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTandoori Chicken Bites, Lamb Koftas, Samosas, Chapatis and Mango Chutney - if these are all dishes that you'd love to be able to cook and eat at home, then the Easy Indian Cookbook is for you. Aimed at cooks new to the ingredients and techniques used in Indian cookery, this book takes you through the process of creating delicious, aromatic Indian dishes step by step, enabling you to master this colourful and exotic cuisine. All the ingredients and methods are fully illustrated, and each recipe is divided into clear stages and techniques, showing that cooking a perfect, succulent biryani is as simple as stirring the ingredients into a pan. Part 1 introduces you to the world of Indian cooking, explaining the ingredients, methods and basic preparations such as spices, chutneys, breads and rice. Part 2 gives you recipes for snacks and starters; vegetarian, poultry, meat, fish and seafood main dishes; side dishes; and simple yet exotic sweets. Part 3 gives you a cross-referenced collection of twelve menu plans, showing mouth-watering meals for lunches and dinners, whether you want a warming curry to see you through a chilly winter evening or a sumptuous feast for friends and family. With stunning photography throughout, Easy Indian Cookbook is the one-stop Indian cookbook for beginners.
- Author BiographyManju Malhi has published several books on Indian cookery, including Brit Spice and India with Passion. She appears regularly on TV, on programmes such as Simply Indian and BBC's Food and Drink and Saturday Kitchen.
- Author(s)Manju Malhi
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleEasy Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Note4-colour throughout
- Weight674 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.19Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.