All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHomemade Pasta, Tuna Carpaccio, Chicken Cacciatora, Tiramisu - if these are all dishes that you'd love to be able to cook and eat at home, the Easy Italian Cookbook is for you. Aimed at cooks new to the ingredients and techniques used in Italian cookery, this book takes you through the process of creating tempting Italian dishes step by step, to enable you to quickly master this colourful and diverse cuisine. All the ingredients and methods are fully illustrated, and each recipe is divided into clear stages and techniques, showing that making the perfect al dente risotto really is as simple as stirring hot stock into rice. Part 1 introduces you to the world of Italian cooking, explaining the ingredients, equipment, methods and basic preparations such as stocks and sauces, pasta, polenta and pizza dough. Part 2 - the Recipes - focuses on different cooking methods, giving recipes for starters and snacks, light and main meals and simple yet invative desserts. Part 3 gives you a cross-referenced collection of menu plans, showing tasty meals for lunches and dinners, whether you want a bowl of pasta on a weekday evening or a sumptuous feast for your friends and family. With stunning photography throughout, the Easy Italian Cookbook is the one-stop Italian cookbook for beginners.
- Author BiographyJennifer Donovan was born in Australia, where she trained and developed her passion for good food. Now living in London, she teaches at Notting Hill's Books for Cooks bookshop, and the Divertimenti Cookery Theatre in Marylebone. She is the author of The Big Book of Chocolate (DBP).
- Author(s)Jennifer Donovan
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.