All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThirty easy-to-follow lessons present the most common features of the language in short, simple and immediately useful sentences. Practice exercises enable the user to apply grammar and vocabulary, and emphasize colloquial Japanese conversation. Accompanying the lessons is a Japanese-English dictionary of 3,000 words, providing an immediate key to the most frequently used words of the language. Based on years of successful, proven linguistic methods, Easy Japanese is an eminently practical introduction to the language.
- Author BiographySamuel E. Martin received his undergraduate and master's degree in Oriental languages from the University of California at Berkeley and his Ph.D. in linguistics from Yale University. He is the author of several books, including A Reference Grammar of Japanese.
- Author(s)Samuel E Martin
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/2006
- LanguageEnglish & Japanese
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/11/2011
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.