Easy Lessons in Egyptian Hieroglyphics by Sir Ernest Alfred Wallace Budge (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by elczek
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo read Egyptian one used to have to be philologist, orientalist and cryptographer at once; readers today may thank 200 years' labor by Egyptologists from Barthelmy to Budge for the privilege of being able to read and study hieroglyphic texts much as one studies any foreign language, The student longer need compare pictographs with inscriptions in Coptic and in Greek on old stones and tablets: this basic guide to the Egyptian language, first published in 1910 and w available for the first time in paperback, remains the standard introduction by perhaps the most prolific, erudite Egyptologist of the century.
- Author(s)Sir Ernest Alfred Wallace Budge
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleEgypt
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement8th
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.