All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCrossword newbies can try out their skills and become better solvers with these 72 easy, themed puzzles. Each one is 15x15, and constructed by a top puzzlemaker. And because even the longest answers are linked in some way by the crossword's theme, beginners will be entertained . . . t frustrated.
- Author BiographyPatrick Blindauer has been published in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, and Games magazine. His other books include: CLUE Sudoku, Crossword Word Search, and Easy Breezy Crosswords (all Puzzlewright). Blindauer also appeared in seven episodes of Strangers With Candy and had a line in A Beautiful Mind. He lives in St. Louis, and his website is patrickblindauer.com.
- Author(s)Patrick Blindauer
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date23/06/2014
- Weight272 g
- Width208 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.