All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn her new book, bestselling TV cook, Rachel Allen shares her ultimate fast and easy family recipes. You can always trust Rachel to help you get a delicious and doable dinner on the table. Whether the cupboards are bare or you just want a fabulous meal without the fuss (or the washing up) you'll find the answers here. Any situation, any problem, these are recipes you can come back to time and time again for delicious dinner solutions. After all, making home cooking both simple and enjoyable is what Rachel does best. Easy Meals contains 180 family friendly recipes for any night of the week. And even better, as well as being mouth-wateringly delicious they are simple eugh for even the most vice of cooks. This book is full of ideas and recipes that you can rely on to help you tackle the most common meal-time problems; when your fridge is empty, when you're short on time, that use 5 ingredients or less or can be cooked in one pot, even delicious dinners you can serve up without so much as turning on the oven. Finally! A cookbook that truly understands the way your life works. Easy Meals is an essential kitchen companion. Chapter breakdown; Store Cupboard Cooking All in One Pot Fast and Fabulous Take 5 ingredients or less No Cook Cooking Quick Extras and Sides Recipes include; One-pot lamb biryani Turkey breast with honey, thyme and cream Spiced Pilau rice with chicken Pork, chorizo, haricot beans and red wine Thai Mussels Chunky chowder with potatoes and bacon Taragon chicken and lemon pasta with creme fraiche Chickpea and aubergine salad Fishcakes Chinese braised beef with pak choy Chicken with yoghurt and a carrot and apple salad Lentil and sausages Cardamom and orange Semifreddo Chocolate Bread and butter pudding Quick fruit brulee Lemon posset
- Author BiographyBestselling cookery writer Rachel Allen was brought up in Dublin and studied at the prestigious Ballymaloe Cookery School. Today, Rachel is an international TV chef and a frequent guest on BBC's Saturday Kitchen; she is also a journalist, mother and a teacher at Ballymaloe. Easy Meals is Rachel's eighth cookery book.
- PrizesWinner of Argosy Irish Non-fiction Book of the Year Award 2011.
- Author(s)Rachel Allen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.