All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with tons of simple tips and tricks to boost kids' brains and give them amazing memories! Uncover brand new mnemonics and rhymes to help you remember anything in a flash - from facts about physics, to sporting superstars, brilliant books and much, much more. Split into handy subject-based sections, plus a 'Memory Gym' containing more simple and fun techniques that will take kids' memory power even further.
- Author BiographySteve Martin was born in Northumberland in the far north of England. After graduating in English, he spent many years teaching English to adults - including 15 years teaching literacy in prisons. Steve now lives in the English Midlands, with his wife and two sons and makes his living from a wide range of writing including children's non-fiction, business communication and developing e-learning materials.
- Author(s)Steve Martin
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.