Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionGreat magicians always have a few simple pen and paper tricks up their sleeves, so why t learn some yourself? A pen and paper is easy to carry around so you can surprise your friends with a quick trick. Make your friends think you are a mind-reader, a maths genius or a master of illusion with these magic tricks. Part of the series Beginner Magic, these four books cover basic magic tricks without the need for expensive equipment. They are fun to learn and can be performed almost anywhere!
- Author BiographyStephanie is an experienced author and has written many non-fiction children's books.
- Author(s)Stephanie Turnbull
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBeginner Magic
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight83 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.