All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the joys of quilting with these fabulous, easy quilt projects from the pages of the world famous Quiltmaker magazine. Packed with 14 quick-and-easy quilt projects that showcase batiks, polka dots, giant rickrack, and more, this is the perfect book for quilters of all levels. Each project features an alternate colour option, easy-to-understand instructions, and full-colour illustrations.
- Author BiographyQuiltmaker Magazine is one of the world's favourite practical quilting magazines.
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byQuiltmaker Magazine
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.