All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you get the best out of your bread machine with 50 ideas for all kinds of loaves, shown in 250 step-by-step photographs. It shows how to bake bread in your bread machine - including techniques, settings and troubleshooting. It includes 50 traditional and contemporary recipes from around the world, all specially created for use in today's bread machines. From the easiest loaves to hand-shaped rolls and yeast cakes, all the classics are here, such as White Farmhouse Loaf, Wholemeal Bread, French Bread, Pain au Chocolat, and many more. Concise step-by-step instructions are illustrated throughout, making each recipe clear and easy to follow, ensuring perfect finished results. It is updated for modern bread machines, with fully convertible recipes for different machines, whether small, medium or large. Baking in bread machines has become hugely popular over the past few years, and this book will help you use your bread machine to its full potential. The collection of recipes has been organized into chapters by styles of bread, including examples from many countries. Each has been tested and adapted for baking at home using modern bread machines, including rolls and cakes, which are mixed in the machine and baked in a conventional oven. The recipes include classics, such as Egg-enriched White Loaf, Commeal Bread, and Poppy Seed Loaf, as well as original ideas, such as Grainy Mustard and Beer Loaf, Venison Tordu, and Goji Berry and Yogurt Teabread. More than 250 pictures, including step-by-step photographs and an image of every finished recipe, make this an indispensable guide for any baker's kitchen shelf, whether a vice or experienced bread-maker.
- Author BiographyJennie Shapter is a food writer and home economist who specializes in cooking food for photography. Jennie spent a number of years working as chief home economist for major food manufacturers, where she developed her considerable baking skills. She has written many cookbooks.
- Author(s)Jennie Shapter
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 250 photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.