All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a quick reference and study guide, this up-to-date volume is organized for quick access to phrases related to greetings, transportation, shopping, emergencies, and other common circumstances. Over 700 words, phrases, and sentences include terms for modern telecommunications, idioms, and slang. A phonetic pronunciation accompanies each phrase.
- Author BiographyPablo Garcia-Loaeza is an Assistant Professor of Spanish at West Virginia University, where he specializes in Latin American literature and culture. He is the author of four other Dover Spanish Language titles.
- Author(s)Pablo Garcia Loaeza
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- Series TitleDover Large Print Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight82 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.