All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a quick reference and study guide, this up-to-date volume is organized for quick access to phrases related to greetings, transportation, shopping, emergencies, and other common circumstances. Over 700 words, phrases, and sentences include terms for modern telecommunications, idioms, and slang. A phonetic pronunciation accompanies each phrase.
- Author BiographyPablo Garcia-Loaeza is an Assistant Professor of Spanish at West Virginia University, where he specializes in Latin American literature and culture. He is the author of four other Dover Spanish Language titles.
- Author(s)Pablo Garcia Loaeza
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- Series TitleDover Large Print Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight82 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.