All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy. Tasty. Healthy is Nutritional Therapist Barbara Cousin's latest book and is packed full of up-to-the-minute recipes put together in a completely new format, with sound advice on all the latest information on nutrition. The recipes are quick and simple to prepare using easy to obtain ingredients whilst creating food that is both health promoting and delicious. This book is particularly recommended for those with food tolerances and those wishing to improve their weight and health. Cutting out foods such as gluten, dairy and sugar is a lifestyle choice that can be life enhancing. These recipes embrace this and provide a huge variety of meals that are full of flavour. No fuss eating at its best.
- Author BiographyBarbara Cousins is a qualified Nutritional Therapist with over 18 years of experience. She is also the author of three bestselling recipe books in her series Cooking Without, which are recommended for sensitive eaters and allergy sufferers worldwide.
- Author(s)Barbara Cousins
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Thorsons
- Weight780 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.