Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionIs your child just beginning to say words? Does your child already talk but have difficulty saying the ending sounds on words? Easy-To-Say First Words was designed by a licensed and ASHA certified speech-language pathologist to help your child learn first words and improve articulation. Easy-To-Say First Words is perfect for early talkers because it encourages children to imitate easy-to-say one-syllable words with early-developing consonants (bat, up, cake, hop, eat). Difficult-to-say words (for example: elephant, strawberry, flower) are t included in the book. Unique and engaging illustrations will capture your child's attention and the interactive nature of the book will motivate your child to say new words. If your child is struggling with articulation of final consonants, this book is designed to stimulate awareness of final consonants through repetition. A guide explaining how to read this book with your child and how to help your child with his/her speech and language skills is included.
- Author BiographyCara Tambellini Danielson is a California licensed Speech-Language Pathologist. She holds a Certification of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA). She received her B.A. from Northwestern University and her M.A. in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Northwestern University. Cara specializes in pediatric speech and language development. She has experience working in a variety of settings, including private practice, early intervention, schools, and rehabilitation hospitals. She currently lives in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)Cara Tambellini Danielson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mary Tambellini
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.