All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVeganism is a growing trend worldwide but many of the books currently on the market are health focused rather than recipe and taste focused. They can also look rather forbidding and serious. Easy Vegan offers 160 delicious recipes without animal products for wannabe vegans, existing vegans or those wishing to learn more. It targets those who want to eat less animal product for ethical and health reasons and also those who might just want to experiment with this style of cooking or who have family or friends who are vegan. These recipes are proof that vegan food can be tasty and interesting. Easy Vegan includes great explanations on how to replace the animal- sourced elements of recipes: how to 'veganise' a recipe, how to make vegan butter, how to replace eggs in a recipe, and uses illustration to break down some of the facts surrounding vegan food into visuals, so key information is easy (and fun) to assimilate.
- Author BiographySue Quinn is a cookery writer and journalist. Sue's work has appeared in the Guardian, The Telegraph, Delicious magazine, Dorset Magazine and The Foodie Bugle, including recipes and articles about food trends, ingredients and producers. A former national newspaper journalist and foreign correspondent, she has drawn on her extensive travels as inspiration for a number of cookery books. She has written her popular cookery blog, Pen and Spoon, since 2012. Her previous titles include The Kids Only Cook Book, 10 Minute Cooking, Crackers, Easy Japanese Cooking and Easy Spanish Cooking. Sue lives by the sea in Dorset with her husband and two children, who all share her love of making the most of the area's glorious fresh produce.
- Author(s)Sue Quinn
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width143 mm
- Height245 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $23.87Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.