All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCapture the romance of pieces from the past! This eclectic mix of designs for necklaces, bracelets and earrings by Holly Witt-Allen is great inspiration for custom looks that have lots of personality and special meaning to the wearer. Components include vintage charms and filigree accents, old-style beads, aged pearls, burnished metals, Victorian ephemera, old keys, buttons and more.
- Author BiographyHolly Witt-Allen is obsessed with creativity. My style is ever evolving. I like to stay current with trends, learn new techniques and continually grow as a designer. Busy with three children and the frequent moves of her military family, she created her own job making simple beaded earrings. She now designs jewellery for her 'Witt 'N Whimsy' shop pages on Facebook, Pinterest and Etsy.com. Her work is also sold in local shops near her home in Hawaii.
- Author(s)Holly Witt
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.