All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStraightforward and to the point, The Easy Way to Pass Step 2 CS: A Practical Guide to Prepare for US Clinical Skills Assessment by award-winning clinical instructor CSA Tutor is the affordable, convenient, and trouble-free way to make the grade. In eleven chapters with titles like, General Physical Examination, Central Nervous system, Musculoskeletal examination, and Typical Step 2 CS Review Cases, the author wastes time in directing readers on exactly what they need to kw to pass the portion of the US Medical Licensing Examination that assesses a physician's ability to apply their medical kwledge, skills, and understanding of clinical science. With countless images and surefire pointers, readers will feel as if they have a personal tutor and for those physicians, who want to ensure success, CSA Tutor offers a flawless technique. It is a technique that has helped over two thousand students sail through the Step 2 CS exam with flying colors.
- Author BiographyBoard certified in internal medicine as well as general, nuclear, and interventional cardiology, CSA Tutor is a member of the Royal Colleges of Physicians in the United Kingdom. He was distinguished with a Best Clinical Teacher award, which is given once a year by residents being trained in US hospitals. The Easy Way to Pass Step 2 CS: A Practical Guide to Prepare for US Clinical Skills Assessment is written with extensive feedback from student s preparing for this part of the US Clinical Skills Assessment. Teaching students and residents in the US has been his passion for many years and this book will help widen that scope to students universally. He currently serves as an interventional cardiologist in Trenton, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Muhammad Mustafa
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.