All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA truly visionary book. It is profoundly inspiring, well researched and eloquently written. It provides a phemenally invative and healthy way of seeing, feeling and thinking about our eyes. Dr. Hugo De Burgos, Professor of Medical Anthropology, UBC Okanagan This is a passionate appeal for independent, common-sense thinking on the subject of caring for eyes and eyesight. Step back with Joy and take a more natural and holistic look at your own eyesight while being inspired by the stories of others whose eyes have benefited from the natural route - out of the blur and back into clarity. Over the past eighteen years, Joy Thompson has emerged as a visionary in the field of Natural Vision Improvement. Joy's simple but groundbreaking techniques have helped many to experience recovery when their cases have often been considered to be without hope. Accessible and clearly written, Joy offers tips, exercises and stories of success that light our way back to clear vision.
- Author(s)Joy Thompson
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.