About this product
- DescriptionAccurate, full-color scenes of Indian life and culture: 5 teepees decorated with clan symbols plus 20 action figures with movable bases - Indians riding horses, cooking, standing guard, hunting buffalo, playing games - and in groups - dancing, curing fish, playing lacrosse, more. Instructions.
- Author(s)A. G. Smith
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleDover Children's Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight160 g
- Width235 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.29Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.