All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSerious solvers kw that the puzzles in the New York Times get harder as the week goes on. From an easy Monday to a t so easy Friday puzzle, this first omnibus volume in this brand new collection is sure to challenge you with every passing day. * 200 weekday New York Times crosswords* Edited by crossword great Will Shortz* Puzzles range from fairly easy to fairly hard and everything in between.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.