All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionLuke Hines is passionate about creating meals that t only look and taste incredible but are good for you too. Packed full of nutrient-dense wholefoods - think seasonal fruit and veggies, sustainable proteins and healthy alternatives to dairy and sugar - these are recipes to help you thrive and flourish. Whether you're looking for super-fast breakfasts to grab on the way out the door, wholesome mid-week dinners or guilt-free sweets, Luke has you covered. He's even included healthy wholefood twists on your favourite takeaway meals, such as curries, parmas, burritos and burgers. Eating clean doesn't mean skimping on flavour or going without the things you love. These delicious, fuss-free meals will help you increase your energy, lose weight and feel happier and healthier than ever before!
- Author BiographyLuke Hines is all about helping people live their best lives, with a contagiously positive energy and holistic approach that truly nourishes from the inside out. His down-to-earth persona and training in health and fitness, combined with his successful stint as a finalist on My Kitchen Rules, have established him as one of the most popular health and wellness personalities in Australia. The co-author of six bestselling Clean Living cookbooks, Luke has worked with Angelina Jolie as a training and food consultant, appears regularly on Sunrise, Today and Studio 10, kicks some serious butt as the official trainer for Australia's Next Top Model and was a runner up in 2015's Celebrity Men's Health Man of the Year.
- Author(s)Luke Hines
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight979 g
- Width192 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.