About this product
- DescriptionFarmers in the United States use more than 300 kinds of pesticide that can have negative effects on plant and animal life. Organic foods that are free of unhealthy chemicals are a fast-growing part of agriculture. Kwledge about eating green is key to being healthy and helping the environment. Kids are as concerned about the environment as adults, and Being Green can help kids do their part to help.
- Author(s)Anita Yasuda
- PublisherWeigl Educational Publishers Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBeing Green
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWeigl Educational Publishers Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width196 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.