All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionEat Greens includes more than 120 delicious recipes for a wide variety of dishes that use green vegetables from artichokes to zucchini to prepare healthy appetizers, soups, salads, main courses, and side dishes. More than vegetarian, the recipes include Ricotta with Broccoli Rabe, Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Walnuts, Baby Leeks Braised in Red Wine, and Zucchini Caponata. With more than 50 stunning photographs and a bright and airy design, Eat Greens is as easy to read as it is to cook from. It includes useful tips on growing, buying, and storing each green vegetable.
- Author BiographyBarbara Scott-Goodman is an author, art director, and book designer whose previous titles include The Ski Country Cookbook, The Beach House Cookbook, and The Diabetes Menu Cookbook, which was nominated for a James Beard Award in 2007. She lives in New York and is currently developing a website. Liz Trovato is an art director and book designer. Her cookbook titles include Rachael Ray's Open House Cookbook, Good-Housekeeping's Light and Healthy Cookbook, and James Beard's Shellfish, Salads, Soups, and Poultry. She divides her time between New York City and the southwestern coast of Rhode Island where she loves to tend to all things green in her vegetable garden.
- Author(s)Barbara Scott-Goodman,Liz Trovato
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight898 g
- Width197 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.