All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow is it that Italians live so well? They refuse to compromise on ingredients, they eat with the seasons, they enjoy large and leisurely lunches with family and they respect food: work, life, family revolve around it rather than the other way around. In her new book, Catherine Fulvio celebrates all that is great about Italian food and food culture with over 100 new recipes for the good life. Structured to mirror the Mediterranean Food Pyramid, and including stunning photography and tips for introducing artisan Irish produce, you too will be inspired to eat like an Italian and inject some bellissimo into your life. * Mouth-watering Italian recipes including Linguine with Fennel and Pine Nuts, Green Beans with Sesame Seeds and Chocolate Ricotta Tart * Beautiful food photography and lifestyle shots taken in the home of Slow Food, Turin * Introduction to the book and each chapter includes Catherine's warm and chatty stories about Italy and her Italian family * Notes on key Italian ingredients and suggestions for how to incorporate Irish produce
- Author BiographyPresenter of the popular RTE TV series 'Catherine's Italian Kitchen' and 'Catherine's Roman Holiday', Catherine Fulvio is chef/proprietor of Ballyknocken House and Cookery School in County Wicklow. An experienced food writer, Catherine is contributor to many leading Irish newspapers and magazines, including Image and Sunday World. Some of her international features include BBC's Good Food Channel, NBC's Today Show and Stekki Recipe Japan.
- PrizesWinner of Irish Book Awards: Avonmore Cookbook of the Year 2012.
- Author(s)Catherine Fulvio
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width194 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.