CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of Eat London is completely revised and updated, with new entries highlighting the very best food stops t to be missed in a tour of London. This is t a restaurant guide - it is a book all about food and the people who make, sell and care about it. Its 15 chapters detail everything from the best fish and chip shops of East London to haute cuisine and artisan food stores in Mayfair. Every entry has been assessed for quality, originality, pleasant surroundings, convivial ambience, consistency and above all amusing personalities.Eat London includes 60 recipes by some of Britain's top chefs including Francesco Mazzei of L'Anima, Giorgio Locatelli of Locanda Locatelli, Matthew Harris of Bibendum, Pierre Koffman of Koffman's, Bryn Williams of Odette's, Adam Byatt of Trinity as well as recipes from some of the capital's favourite restaurants such as Boundary, Brawn, Cecconi's, China Tang, Coq d'Argent, Galvin La Chapelle, Moro, Pizza East and Tinello amongst others. Every entry has complete listings and can be located on the fold-out maps. Special photography throughout illustrates the wonderful food and everyday streetlife of one of the tastiest places on earth.
- Author BiographyTerence Conran is one of the world's leading restaurateurs and has transformed the experience of eating out in London with his many acclaimed restaurants. He is Chairman of Conran Holdings, the parent company of his retail and restaurant businesses, and Chairman of Conran & Partners, his architectural and design practice. His books include The Essential House Book; The Ultimate House Book; Chef's Garden; Classic Conran and Terence Conran on London. Peter Prescott has worked with Terence Conran since 2001 for the Conran Restaurants group. Before this he garnered experience at Claridge's and Grosvenor House on Park Lane. In 2006 Peter and Terence formed a new company called Prescott & Conran Ltd., the venture responsible for the award-winning Boundary Hotel, Restaurant and Rooftop, plus Albion Cafe, Bakery and Shop, and Lutyens Restaurant, Bar and Cellar Rooms in London's Fleet Street.
- Author(s)Peter Prescott,Sir Terence Conran
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleAll About Food S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/08/2016
- Content Note400 colour photographs
- Weight880 g
- Width192 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Photographer(s)Lisa Linder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.