Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRoy Masters, in his delightfully shocking book Eat No Evil, quickly dispels all of the myths surrounding our fascination with food. Rather than offer the public ather health food diet, he bypasses the mumbo jumbo of the experts and strikes straight to the heart of the matter, unearthing for the first time the hidden cause of our cravings. If you had been born, say, two thousand years ago, you wouldn't need this book. You would be sustaining yourself naturally by eating all the right foods. But, alas, you were born in the twentieth century, as if in a cage, a bleak environment of steel and concrete and supermarket-processed food. Need I say more about the devitalized, bran-stripped junk you are eating? So w it behooves you to thread your way back through the maze of food traumas and conditioning to discover what God intended you to do with the natural bounty he provided. Food is to the intestines what truth is to the spirit. In both cases, we must keep a clean house. The problem is that a wrong person cant possibly eat right food. You will see that the primary emphasis is on the spiritual weaknesses that led you into temptation in the first place. Bear in mind that you must get right to eat right.
- Author BiographyRoy Masters, who in his 80s, continues to broadcast the longest-running counseling show in talk radio history. Advice Line, is an internationally syndicated daily radio program where callers discuss their most intimate problems and find genuine help and healing. For over 53 years, Roy has served as a daily voice of sanity and conscience to his listeners, with the uncanny ability to zero in quickly on core problems and help people take charge of their own lives. Over years of counseling as well as personal experience, Roy realized that the root of the power of negative suggestion lay in our wrong emotional response, and so he began to search for a way to help people overcome the hypnotic power of stress. After years of searching, he discovered a remarkably effective meditation method, and has been teaching it-with spectacular results-ever since. This meditation exercise -a simple observation technique called Be Still and Know, named after the Psalm Be still and know that I am God -is at the core not only of Masters' unmatched track record in helping people overcome even the most serious mental-emotional problems, but now comprises the centerpiece of a successful program within the U.S. military ( Patriot Outreach ) that is aiding thousands of U.S. military personnel and their families overcome the ravages of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). As the institutional home for his counseling work, Masters' formed the Foundation of Human Understanding, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, in 1961. Through his daily radio broadcasts, lectures, seminars, his 18 books, countless audio and video programs-and now, over the Internet-he has helped millions worldwide, including many celebrities like the late John Wayne, extricate themselves from vexing personal problems, substance abuse and emotional traumas. He has also established a successful prison outreach and an innovative private K-12 school. Beyond all this, and at a time in life when most people would have long since retired, an energetic Roy Masters is delving deeply into yet another long-time interest-physics and cosmology. He has authored Finding God in Physics as well as a more technical treatise, Gravity Driven Universe and has lectured on Electricity from Gravity at the American Physical Society in Denver. Roy Masters and his wife Ann have been married since 1952. They have five grown children and 18 grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dorothy Baker,Roy Masters
- PublisherThe Foundation of Human Understanding
- Date of Publication31/12/1987
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationOregon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Foundation of Human Understanding
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $16.53Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.34Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.