All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.04
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
About this product
- DescriptionTrue stories inspired by one of the most iconic, beloved, bestselling books of our time In the ten years since its electrifying debut, Elizabeth Gilbert s Eat Pray Love has become a worldwide phemen, empowering millions of readers to set out on paths they never thought possible, in search of their own best selves. Here, in this candid and captivating collection, nearly fifty of those readers people as diverse in their experiences as they are in age and background share their stories. The journeys they recount are transformative sometimes hilarious, sometimes heartbreaking, but always deeply inspiring. Eat Pray Love helped one writer to embrace motherhood, ather to come to terms with the loss of her mother, and yet ather to find peace with t wanting to become a mother at all. One writer, reeling from a difficult divorce, finds new love overseas; ather, a lifelong caregiver, is inspired to take an annual road trip, solo. A man leaves seminary, embraces his sexual identity, and forges a new relationship with God. A woman goes to divinity school and grapples with doubt and belief. One writer s search for the perfect pizza leads her to New Zealand and off-the-grid homesteading, while ather, in overcoming an eating disorder, redefines her relationship t only with food but with herself. Some writers face down devastating illness and crippling fears, and others step out of their old lives to fulfill long-held dreams of singing, acting, writing, teaching, and learning. Entertaining and enlightening, Eat Pray Love Made Me Do It is a celebration for fans old and new. What will Eat Pray Love make you do? Introduction written and read by Elizabeth Gilbert. Read by Cassandra Campbell, Marc Cashman, Robbie Daymond, Mark Deakins, Ariana Delawari, Jorjeana Marie, and Emily Rankin.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Gilbertis the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Big Magic, Eat Pray Love and several other internationally bestselling books of fiction and nonfiction. Gilbert began her career writing for Harper's Bazaar, Spin, The New York Times Magazine and GQ, and was a three-time finalist for the National Magazine Award. Her story collection Pilgrims was a finalist for the PEN/Hemingway award; The Last American Man was a finalist for both the National Book Award and the National Book Critics Circle Award. The follow-up memoir Committed became an instant #1 New York Times bestseller. Her latest novel, The Signature of All Things, was named a Best Book of 2013 by The New York Times, O Magazine, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, and The New Yorker. Gilbert s short fiction has appeared in Esquire, Story, One Story, and the Paris Review. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- PublisherPenguin Audiobooks
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Audiobooks
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Introduction byElizabeth Gilbert
- Read byVarious
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.