All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Stacy Sowers battled with fibromyalgia and chronic pain-until she switched to a raw diet and experienced dramatic health improvements including weight loss and increased energy levels. Now, she shows you how to add more raw, nutritionally rich foods (fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds) to your diet and reap the health benefits without sacrificing taste. From easy-to-make recipes that are naturally delicious, including her popular Happy Shake (which makes spinach taste like chocolate ice cream) raw lasagne, and peach cobbler, even the pickiest eaters will be satisfied! Whether you already eat raw, or just want to add a nutritional boost to your rmal eating habits, this cookbook will help you jump-start a healthier, happier lifestyle.
- Author BiographyIn 2007, Stacy Stowers realized a remarkable recovery from the debilitating effects of fibromyalgia and chronic pain after switching to a raw food diet. Now she tours the country living with individual families, and helping them to make the switch to a raw, nutrient-rich diet. When she's not staying with her clients, she lives in New York with her family.
- Author(s)Stacy Stowers
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note4c t-o
- Weight636 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.