All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you want to lose weight or find a diet that chimes with your body type to bring you optimum health, Eat right for your body type is for you. Anjum Anand believes the key to sustainable, healthy weight-loss does t lie in modern Western science or diet experts but in the Indian system of Ayurveda - the oldest and most holistic medical system on the planet. Translating as 'the science of living wisely and well', Ayurveda teaches us how to maintain optimum health and harmony both within ourselves and with nature. In this groundbreaking diet book, Anjum shows how to work out your body type, the foods you should eat (or avoid) and how to combine them into delicious recipes for every meal. Uniquely, this Ayurvedic cookbook includes recipes from East and West, as well as complete food charts stating which food are best for each body type. For anyone purely interested in healthy eating the 75 recipes are all low fat and healthy. Good eating hints and tips, a range of meal plans and advice on recommended exercise and lifestyle for each body type complete the book.
- Author BiographyAnjum Anand is on a mission to bring Indian food up to date. Very health-conscious herself, she is constantly working to bring down the fat content of Indian food, creating lighter, fresher dishes with all the rich, spicy flavours of the subcontinent. Anjum grew up in London and has presented two successful series of BBC TV's Indian Food Made Easy and written five bestselling books, all published by Quadrille. She has lived and studied in Geneva, Paris and Madrid and worked in restaurants in New York, Los Angeles and New Delhi, but her real love is home-cooked Indian food. Anjum travels regularly to India, but lives in London with her husband and two children. She now has her own internationally stocked range of Indian sauces, chutneys and pickles, The Spice Tailor.
- Author(s)Anjum Anand
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note75 colour photographs, coloured symbols and tints
- Width177 mm
- Height223 mm
- Edition Statement2 shrunken edition of hardback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.