All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a children's book written in poetic format to encourage children to eat different kinds of beans. It lets them kw that beans are good for them. It also has colorful pictures.
- Author BiographyDavid Pollard is a father who told his children bedtime stories when they were kids. Now David is beginning to share those stories by writing his first children's book inspired by his sons.
- Author(s)Professor David Pollard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.10Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.