All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSarah and David have survived the zombie apocalypse. They stood side by side and fought mad scientists, the undead, and even bionic monsters ...until the unthinkable happened. A zombie bite. But t even that could stop them. Now, with a possible cure in hand, they're headed east, looking for a safe zone behind the rumored Wall. They're feeling pretty optimistic. That is, until Dave stops sleeping and starts lifting huge objects.Eat. Slay. Love. Because they haven't got a prayer.
- Author BiographyJesse Petersen is the author of several books, among them the Living with the Dead series and the short story collection In the Dead: Volume 1. Cassandra Campbell has recorded nearly two hundred audiobooks and directed many more. She has been nominated for and won multiple Audie Awards, as well as a prestigious Odyssey Award, and she has been awarded more than twenty AudioFile Earphones Awards. Cassandra was also named a Best Voice by AudioFile for 2009 and 2010.
- Author(s)Jesse Petersen
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleLiving with the dead
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Cassandra Campbell
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time480
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $34.22Trending at AU $38.86
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $37.42
- AU $18.92Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $15.19Trending at AU $19.84
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $16.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.