All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionHungry readers discover delicious and distinct recipes in this witty companion to Eat Your Math Homework. A main text explains upper-elementary science concepts, including subatomic particles, acids and bases, black holes, and more. Alongside simple recipes, side-bars encourage readers to also experiment and explore outside of the kitchen. A review, glossary, and index make the entire book easy to digest.
- Author BiographyAnn McCallum is a high school teacher and the author of several children s books, including Eat Your Math Homework: Recipes for Hungry Minds; Rabbits, Rabbits Everywhere; and Beanstalk: The Measure of a Giant. Ann lives in Kensington, Maryland.
- Author(s)Ann McCallum
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight426 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.