All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionAre you satisfied with your weight? Do you have eugh energy to make it through the day? Do you consider yourself a happy person? All of these things are related, and your energy, mental clarity, mood and, of course, waistline are all directly connected to what you eat. In Eat Your Way to Happiness, you'll learn that a few simple changes to your diet can have amazing results. Discover: The 12 super foods that pack an added punch for boosting mood and slimming your waistline. Nutritious foods that have been scientifically shown to tweak brain chemistry so you feel calmer, happier and more energeticand more likely to stick to your diet. The amazing studies showing that chocolate and wine can help you live longerand more happily. And much more!
- Author BiographyElizabeth Somer is a registered dietitian and the author of several books, including Eat Your Way to Happiness and Food & Mood. She is the editor of the Nutrition Alert newsletter, a contributing editor to Shape and a nutrition advisor for Prevention. She appears frequently on NBC's Today and other national television shows. Visit her at www.elizabethsomer.com.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Somer
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width104 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.