All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionStimulate your little grey cells with these delicious brain-booster foods. If you have trouble concentrating, coming up with ideas or thinking clearly, eating more of the brain-activity-enhancing foods in this book can help. Featured in this book are the key foods that have been proven to benefit brain functions: beetroot, brown rice, coffee, kidney beans, pecans and strawberries among other tasty ingredients. A clever problem-solver helps you choose the ingredients that bring benefits ranging from mental alertness, longer attention span and restful sleep to prevention of dementia. With over 60 easy-to-follow, quick-to-prepare, completely delicious recipes, and weekly meal planners, Eat Yourself Smart is the perfect way to cook yourself clever and achieve optimum health. Gill Paul is a n-fiction author and velist. She studied Medicine at Glasgow University before deciding that a doctor's life was t for her. In n-fiction she specializes in Health and is the author of a number of titles including Food Hospital (tie-in to a major Channel 4 series), published by Penguin, and Perfect Detox.
- Author BiographyGill Paul is a non-fiction author and novelist. She studied Medicine at Glasgow University before deciding that a doctor's life was not for her. In non-fiction she specializes in Health and is the author of a number of titles including Food Hospital (tie-in to a major Channel 4 series), published by Penguin, and Perfect Detox.
- Author(s)Gill Paul
- PublisherHamlyn (UK)
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleEat Yourself
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamlyn (UK)
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.