All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionIs it time to eat? What actions do you see? This beautiful picture book will delight readers with vibrant photos of foods and food preparation from around the world. Simple text and entertaining labels help boost reader vocabulary, and keep children laughing!
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleEarly Years: Say What You See
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width226 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.