All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER Eat the World's Most Delicious Foods--and Start Dropping Pounds Today! Discover thousands of shocking food truths to help flatten your belly fast--and get you on the path to better health! ABC News Nutrition and Wellness editor Dave Zinczenko, author of the multimillion-copy bestselling Eat This, Not That! series, blows the lid off the bizarre, unnecessary, and shocking ingredients in many common brands, and shows you how making smart choices about the foods you love--including burgers, pizza, and chocolate--can help you lose weight, drop blood pressure, boost your immune system, and more. Discover how you can EAT IT! to help . . . BEAT IT! WEIGHT GAIN! IHOP's Chicken and Spinach Salad has as many calories as 6 Klondike Bars! Good news: A similar salad at ather restaurant will save you more than 1,200 calories! BEAT IT! MOODINESS! Some dark chocolate brands contain polyphels, the near-magical nutrients that improve learning and memory, boost mood, and lower stress levels. BEAT IT! HIGH BLOOD SUGAR! Can you believe there's oatmeal on the market with as much sugar per serving as 13 Hershey's Kisses? Change your breakfast order and start taking control of your blood sugar levels today! With Eat It to Beat It!, better living starts right w! Advance praise for Eat It to Beat It! David Zinczenko provocatively exposes what's in our food, so grab a fork and start indulging your way back to health with his advice. --Mehmet Oz, M.D. Dave Zinczenko's investigations into the truth about our food make him one of the top nutrition experts in America. Eat It to Beat It! is an essential guidebook for anyone with an appetite for eating and living well. --Travis Stork, M.D., co-host, The Doctors
- Author BiographyDavid Zinczenko is the New York Times bestselling co-author (with Matt Goulding) of the Eat This, Not That! series, which has sold more than seven million copies in North America, The Abs Diet books, and The 8-Hour Diet. He is the award-winning former editor-in-chief of Men's Health and editorial director of Women's Health, Prevention, and Best Life magazines. He was also the longtime general manager of Rodale Inc.'s Healthy Living Group and Rodale Books. An ABC News health and wellness special correspondent, he now also spearheads the Random House lifestyle books imprint, Zinc Ink. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)David Zinczenko
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Notecolour photos throughout
- Weight617 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.