All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best modern Italian recipes from the largest and most prestigious Italian marketplace in the world This beautiful cookbook, created in collaboration with Eataly, one of the greatest Italian food brands, features 300 landmark recipes highlighting the best of contemporary Italian home cooking. Excellent, fail-safe recipes and new ideas are presented in a sophisticated package, making this a must-have book for everyone wanting to learn about how Italians cook today. Gone are heavy pasta dishes and over-rich sauces - Eataly takes a modern approach to Italian cooking and eating. With recipes that are fresh and delicious, clear instructions, helpful tips, and a visual produce guide, this book will allow you to eat like Italians do today.
- Author BiographyEataly is the largest exclusive Italian marketplace in the world, with high-quality restaurants, food and beverage counters, bakery, retail items, and a cooking school. Eataly also collaborates with Slow Food and has an enormous international presence.
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1928 g
- Width180 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine57 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.